SketchAStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory PrivateServer

+4
Xafo
Allen
sowrulez
Mac
8 posters

Server Opening and Public Testing!

Evanbear
    Evanbear
    Admin

Server Opening and Public Testing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Opening and Public Testing!

Post  Evanbear Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 pm

way to tell me guys O_o
    Woopdeedo
    Woopdeedo

Server Opening and Public Testing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Opening and Public Testing!

Post  Woopdeedo Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 am

lol well i hope it is tomorrow? monday or sunday? o_o
    i hope everything works! and also if people find bugs, just report it to a GM or post in the forums ^^
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:58 am

its supposed to be today but they havent even got the download set up T_T_T_T
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 am

Shut up, I have everything setup and all i need to do is Unencrypte the Passwords for the accounts. Its moderately easy from what i have been told so the server will be up today for public testing. All i need to do is wait for Danny (qbrain) My friend to get on lol Razz
    Woopdeedo
    Woopdeedo

Post  Woopdeedo Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 am

ohh im jw, what ver is dis? becuase i gotta download everything all over again x]
    to save my computer from being slow and whatnot.
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 am

Uhmm v.62
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 am

when the server starts up, MAC FIGHT ME! but only u level 30 im level 30! whatever class we choose! no cheating! A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 am

So so can i have max stats and all max items and fight u ?
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 am

Mac wrote:So so can i have max stats and all max items and fight u ?

NO THATS CHEATING honestly im serious! I WANNA FIGHT! JUST A 1VS1 BRAWL WITH NO MAX STATS OR GODLY ITEMS!
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am

Uhmmmmmmmmmm ok but uhmm theres not going to be 1 meso shops o.O
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 am

Mac wrote:Uhmmmmmmmmmm ok but uhmm theres not going to be 1 meso shops o.O

what..
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 am

Well there will be shops But 1meso ? Not sure... If there is 1meso shops then it will be to a certain extent, Meaning you wont be able to get everything there.
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:23 am

Mac wrote:Well there will be shops But 1meso ? Not sure... If there is 1meso shops then it will be to a certain extent, Meaning you wont be able to get everything there.

thats still ok as long as u know tools like bullets/stars are 1 meso
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 am

Yeah maybe stars and bullets but i mean I might make it sooo You can buy illbis and crap for that But your going to have to find Cillbis
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 am

Mac wrote:Yeah maybe stars and bullets but i mean I might make it sooo You can buy illbis and crap for that But your going to have to find Cillbis

no fawk that o_o noones going to hunt Cillbis T_T
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:52 am

Lol We want this server to be Fun And also guys i mean come on If i made a 1meso shop with everything in it for you guys wouldnt that make the Game boring. I remember when i Played pservers i wanted to be the one with all the godly equips the only one with the stuff other people didnt have. This ehm... Inspired me? To get all the godly scrolled items and stars. I mean come on, a server with 1meso shops with everything basically ruin the game. OH WAIT... I got a idea, How about ill give you guys a 1meso shop but you have to hunt for the scrolls?
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Mac wrote:Lol We want this server to be Fun And also guys i mean come on If i made a 1meso shop with everything in it for you guys wouldnt that make the Game boring. I remember when i Played pservers i wanted to be the one with all the godly equips the only one with the stuff other people didnt have. This ehm... Inspired me? To get all the godly scrolled items and stars. I mean come on, a server with 1meso shops with everything basically ruin the game. OH WAIT... I got a idea, How about ill give you guys a 1meso shop but you have to hunt for the scrolls?

scrolls for scrolling equips? SURE but dont make he 1 meso shop HUGE just.. u know! the neccesitys! like armor,weps, and ammo!
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah but i mean.. The servers i played in I had to hunt for things like a Dragon sleve and cillbis. I also made so many friends. I wasnt the person who went to go solo zak by himself or went to go pap i went with my guild or a bunch of my buddies. Whats the point if i just give you guys everything?
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Mac wrote:Yeah but i mean.. The servers i played in I had to hunt for things like a Dragon sleve and cillbis. I also made so many friends. I wasnt the person who went to go solo zak by himself or went to go pap i went with my guild or a bunch of my buddies. Whats the point if i just give you guys everything?

i didnt say give everything. Just the necessities
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 pm

and also like arn't you guys going to want to hunt for like above average items like weapons?
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

maybe, now how long will this decrypting take? it doesnt matter tho, im set for at least 5 or 4 days since i have about.. 60/100 katekyou hitman reborn episodes left. I'll be afk for a bit Very Happy time to watch lambo!
    Evanbear
    Evanbear
    Admin

Post  Evanbear Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 pm

how come i dont getta test wtf? D<
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Evanbear wrote:how come i dont getta test wtf? D<

because mac is jealous of your madly skills
    Mac
    Mac
    Admin

Post  Mac Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Oh yes so jealous o.O And plus evan i havn't even been testing but since were using a very stable source and a source that gets updated everyday there wont be much glitches. Thats why were Just going to do a public test.
    sowrulez
    sowrulez

Post  sowrulez Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Mac wrote:Oh yes so jealous o.O And plus evan i havn't even been testing but since were using a very stable source and a source that gets updated everyday there wont be much glitches. Thats why were Just going to do a public test.

WHEN DAMMIT WHEN? ITS ALMOST THE END OF THE DAY! AND U SAID TODAY!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content